What kind of qualification do we need when import ?

Normally, the Chinese importer (agent, distributor, joint-venture partner, or foreign-invested enterprise) will gather the documents necessary for importing goods and provide them to Chinese Customs agents. Necessary documents vary by product but may include standard documents such as a bill of lading, invoice, shipping list, customs declaration, insurance policy, and sales contract, as well as more specialized documents such as an import quota certificate for general commodities (where applicable), import license (where applicable), inspection certificate (where applicable), and other safety or quality licenses.


Leave a Reply